- WRFPM 2017 : 2017 Water Reactor Fuel Performance Meeting
September 10-14, 2017
Ramada Plaza Jeju Island, Korea
Submission Guidelines & On-line Submission
- Page path
- Call for Papers > Submission Guidelines & On-line Submission
Abstract Submission Process
- Abstract Details
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted via the meeting website ONLY.
- When you submit your abstract online, it will be automatically edited according to the WRFPM 2017’s submission format. It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
- Abstracts for the Oral Session and Poster Presentation are limited from 300 words to 500 words text only.
- Abstracts should be typed in English.
Maximum One figure and/or table are allowed in an abstract. (if required)
※ If you have figures and tables, please contact the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance of your submission.
- A confirmation of the receipt of abstract will be automatically sent to the corresponding author (submitter) by e-mail upon completion of the on-line submission. The contact details you provide must coincide with those of the submitter and corresponding author, otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about the allocated session(s).
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by e-mail to the corresponding author (submitter) by no later than March 31, 2017. It may also be found on ‘My Page (Submitter’s My Page)' of the meeting website.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, full draft papers must be submitted by May 14, 2017. Also, the presenting author is expected to complete on-line registration until June 30, 2017.
- Only up to 15 authors including a presenting author will be listed in the final program.
- If on-line submission is not available, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com
- In principle, you cannot submit an abstract that has already been published or presented.
- All abstracts that have been published in a journal may not be submitted.